At Smile Center for Kids in Sunland and Edgemere TX, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
- A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
- By keeping teeth and gums healthy as kids, you avoid the need for expensive dental work down the road.
- Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
- Preventive dentistry promotes normal speech development. The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits begin when the first tooth appears.
At Smile Center for Kids in Sunland and Edgemere TX, we treat children of all ages with our general and pediatric dentistry. We serve satisfied patients in El Paso, Anthony, Socorro, Horizon City, and Canutillo. Contact us for an appointment today!
Contact Smile Center for Kids (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1050 Sunland Park Drive, Ste B200
El Paso, TX 79922
12801 B Edgemere Blvd, Ste 112,
El Paso TX 79938